Are you looking to take a step up from your current customer service position and work for an Award Winning Contact Center? We are seeking bi-lingual candidates who are passionate about helping our business and enjoy working in a fast paced environment that ranks among some of the top scores in engagement in the industry. As a Customer Service Representative, you will support our trade partners, consumers, and internal process partners via phone, chat, email or other technology for Whirlpool Consumer Services. Daily responsibilities include taking inbound calls, helping consumers resolve issues, providing basic troubleshooting information, and scheduling service while ensuring consumers are fully satisfied when the call is completed.
Must be willing to work a 40 hour schedule. Our ideal candidate will be available M-F between the hours of 8am - 8pm and have flexibility for Saturday hours between 8am and 5pm for some roles. We are proud to offer competitive compensation between $11.00-$14.00 per hour, depending on your customer service and computer experience. Our recruiting team will review your resume, years of experience and assessment scores to determine your starting pay rate.
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Previous virtual call center experience or applicable retail customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to type 35 words per minute without mistakes while interacting with customers(removed typing skills)
- Experience working with call center software such as eCRM, Aspect, or Genesys and online meeting platforms such like Zoom or Google Suite (remove basic software skills)
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically in a Google environment(Gmail, Sheets, Chat, Forms, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and quickly find appropriate resolutions
- Experience working in a fast paced environment while managing multiple programs at the same time(removed Data Entry, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving)
High School Diploma/GED
Customer Service Experience
- Years of experience: 2-4 years(removed 1 year)
- Experience level:Entry Level
- Ability to pass a drug screen and a background check
Our perks include: company provided laptop, weekly pay, optional medical benefits, appliance discounts, and more!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.