For this customer of ours, Customer Service Representatives are a very important to them. You will be the eyes and ears for their team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond from the comforts of your own home. Working in a collaborative and engaging virtual environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction while adjusting support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience
• Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment and system problems while educating the customer on support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge
• Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry
The essential functions of this role include:
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.