We are looking for skilled medical customer service representatives for a contract-to-hire DME CSR opportunity. You would responsible for a broad range of activities, including: answering phones, responding to customer requests, taking orders, and more. If you have previous call center experience, specifically in the medical field, we would love to talk. Please click to apply.
- Answer all contact center calls
- ocument all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Answer questions about products and services, retail stores, general service line information and other information as necessary based on customer call needs.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Facilitate resolution on customer complaints and problem solving.
- Process orders, route calls to appropriate resource, and follow up on customer calls where necessary.
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.