Entry level Account Coordinator with 2 years of experience demonstrating etiquette and professionalism during vendor and client communcation via phone and email. The Account Coordinator is responsible for processing incoming medical supply orders in a timely manner. This includes order status updates, order modification, assistaing with billing issues, providing service agreements, documnetion via CRM system, reporting, and more.
- Process and complete all in-coming general supply order requests and document in rollout spreadsheets.
- Utilize an internal database to assess and adjust supply quantity orders.
- Email order confirmations to requesting clients.
- Utilize Oracle for reporting and to input billable and non-billable shipping addresses.
- Answer any client order inquiries via research and customer service
- Update department managers on processing delays and/or supply issues impacting clients and department service level agreements.
- Document client communication daily through CRM system
- Average company metric of 35 calls per day.
- Assist clients with order status and results status information.
- Process account, panel, and demographic modifications.
- Vendor Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Prioritizing (3 years of experience is required)
- Project Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Follow-up (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving (2 years of experience is required)
- Organization (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Constant Contact
- Answering Phones
- Written Communication
- Decision Making
- CRM (2 years of experience is required)
- Web Conferencing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.