Randstad on West End is looking for a Medical Front Desk candidate to support a client of ours off of Charlotte Avenue in Nashville TN. Front Desk experience in a healthcare setting is required in order to be considered for the position.The client requires an advanced background check. This is a long term assignment that pays $15/hr and the hours are Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm. If you are interested in the position please submit your resume to the posting and we will send you a request to do an interview if you match the experience that our client is looking for. Make sure all related experience is showcased on your resume. Thank you.
- Registering in patients to be seen by the nursing staff
- Answering phone calls and directing calls to appropriate personnel
- Making appointments for patients to be seen in clinic
- Collecting payment from patients
- Calling patients for appointment reminders
- Making charts
- Filing charts per chart order
- And other clerical duties that may be needed
Screenings Required: advanced background check
- Patient Care Coordination
- Medical Front Desk (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.