Print Admin needed for a client in North Charleston. Prior experience is preferred and the ability to work independtley. Will be in charge of handling the daily tasks and functions of the Printing Department. This is a temp to hire position. If interested please submit resume and be prepared to speak about prior experience.
- Run and create Production reports
- Inventory management for printing department
- Organizing artwork files and plates
- Printing out production orders for the printing department
- Ordering plates
- Timecard Management
- Faxing/scanning/photocopying/sorting/filing/scheduling as needed
- Managing the daily Administrative related tasks of the printing department
- Will complete other assigned tasks and duties as needed or requested in a timely fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are mandatory.
- Must have strong customer service skills and desire to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Communicate with maintenance department about repairs and janitorial staff about printing department needs.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Other duties as assigned
The essential functions of this role include:
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.