- You will ensure compliance with filing and payment deadlines.
- Create audits and remits all 940, 941, 943, 944, 1042 and other federal deposits.
- Create payment files/check or initiate web payments to various state agencies.
- Audit client copies of quarterlies, including WC auditing, and prepares for shipping.
- Coordinate documentation to clear tax issues, such as, payments and filing receipts.
- Review daily balancing report and prepare daily audit documentation as required for compliance.
- Work closely with your manager to troubleshoot client issues and assist with resolutions.
- Assist with notification and collection of quarter end adjustments.
- Use your knowledge of current payroll tax regulations current to the American Payroll Association, to implement to keep clients compliant.
- Maintain your client’s tax account number logs, apply for account numbers, complete forms for electronic filing and reporting, and assist clients with account closures.
- Own client reporting to the various taxing authorities who have special requirements or exceptions.
- You will coordinate rate and frequency updates.
- Support quarterly and annual filing of payroll tax returns.
- Assist with filing quarterly and annual reports, creating and matching payments if needed.
- Resolve client issues by communicating with Federal, State and Local agencies.
As a Payroll Tax Specialist, you will provide payroll tax service support to your dedicated client accounts. You are responsible for the resolution of system and customer service issues regarding remittance of payments and filing tax returns. In addition, you will review client state setup for tax compliance and fund collection. You will provide quarterly and annual tax return filing. Owning this service ensuring we deliver accurately and on time with top-notch quality. Providing a best in class service, you are contributing to the ongoing success of Asure Software’ products and services.
- Entering Data
- Order Processing
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Data Collection
- Assembler, Inspection, packaging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.