Seeking a Payroll Tax Specialist for a contract assignment paying between $18-$20 an hour in Santa Ana. Working M-F 8am-5pm starting October 5th and running till 11/6.
- Will be working in payroll tax dept.
- Excel Skills
- Tech skills - heavy electronic data/website usage
- Data entry - 10 key by touch
- Attention to detail for auditing files and receipts, matching payments to reports
- Able to create and upload files, retrieve receipts
- Ability to identify errors in file uploads and quickly and effectively communicate to supervisor
- Payroll tax knowledge
If you have experience and knowledge of payroll tax then this positon could be for you. If interested please contact Jessica Schutter at 714.232.3726 or by email at email@example.com.
- You will ensure compliance with filing and payment deadlines.
- Create audits and remits all 940, 941, 943, 944, 1042 and other federal deposits.
- Create payment files/check or initiate web payments to various state agencies.
- Audit client copies of quarterlies, including WC auditing, and prepares for shipping.
- Coordinate documentation to clear tax issues, such as, payments and filing receipts.
- Review daily balancing report and prepare daily audit documentation as required for compliance.
- Work closely with your manager to troubleshoot client issues and assist with resolutions.
- Assist with notification and collection of quarter end adjustments.
- Use your knowledge of current payroll tax regulations current to the American Payroll Association, to implement to keep clients compliant.
- Maintain your client’s tax account number logs, apply for account numbers, complete forms for electronic filing and reporting, and assist clients with account closures.
- Payroll Tax
- Auditing Files
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.