Do you enjoy being active, working in a warehouse environment and have shipping experience? We are looking for a dynamic shipping and receiving admin to assist with order processing as well as be a point of reference to clientele and in house customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to showcase their expertise!
- Print and analyze order instructions
- Communicate with warehouse staff on what the daily priorities are to get orders out on time.
- Phone/Email ettiquette when communicating with shipping providers such as UPS, Fedex or XPO.
- Printing shipping labels
- Filing shiping documents
- Answering phones
- Providing customer service to walk in customers
- 10% of the time pick and packing for large orders
- Steal toe shoes and safety vest required at all times
- Shipping (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Order Picking (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.