Do you enjoy being active, working in a warehouse/office environment, and have shipping experience? We are looking for a Shipping/Receiving Office Clerk to be a point of reference to clientele and in house customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to showcase their expertise! The opportunity is located in City of Industry and we currently have a swing and a graveyard shift available.
- Prepare tallies. Pull inventories from computer. Match inventories to received product.
- Add information such as customer number, name, date, product, lot number, etc.
- Compute results of tally. Re-ad box counts, compute net weight, and compute required temperature.
- Contact customers to resolve discrepancies in tally results.
- Maintain correspondence with customers, including receipts, invoices (if required), and tallies. Document all correspondence.
- Answer phones, schedule deliveries and verify all orders and record shipping information.
- Update computer inventories, authorize products for shipment.
- Resolve customer problems as presented.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Microsoft Office
- Basic Computer Skills
- Answering Phones
- Warehouse Management System
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 2 PM - 10:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.