Do you have experience in Graphic Arts, Labels, Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop? Are you knowledgeable in Product Labeling Production? You can use all of these skills in this Graphic Design Product Labeling Specialist opportunity. In this role, you will lead, develop, implement, and coordinate processes that will determine the most productive and efficient mode of service for all labels for this international brands exporter. You will assist in analyzing data, lead printer negotiations, monitor flow of label development, and provide internal guidance on label matters.
- Design and submit new workflow process for product labeling/print production team.
- Arrange calls with finance and sales when needed for revisions.
- Collaborate with team on timing to implement new labeling/print workflow.
- Assist with departments making decision rights for copy, artwork, legal, and marketing approvals.
- Evaluate and decide the best artwork solution and archival system to use for company's production.
- Assist creating a new overall SOP for better efficiency and staff communication.
- Outline and simplify project's criteria for NPL (New Product Launch) and CTE (Change to Existing).
- Consulate on all print production interaction with clients and print vendors for alignment prior to final proofs.
- Print Workflow
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.