Our client is an essential food industry company that is located in Milpitas. They are interested in proactive individuals who specialize in getting tasks done in a timely manner. The hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Some weekend work may be required depending on workload and customer requirements.
- Plans maintenance department work activities – plan all maintenance work orders within SAP, and works with Maintenance Manager to determine time and resources (internal/external) necessary to complete the work.
- Compile estimation of labor hours and cost and plan jobs and materials. Prioritize and schedule maintenance assignments.
- Create, maintain, prioritize and schedule preventive maintenance (PM’s).
- Manage and communicate the preventative maintenance schedule, general services and any tooling to be done with Maintenance and Operations.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Manager to ensure that maintenance duties are effectively executed.
- Coordinates with outside departments to schedule maintenance activities/projects/shutdowns related to the facility and equipment.
- Schedules external service technicians for in-house service calls and monitors through job completion.
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Mechanical Maintenance
- SAP (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.