Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the benefits field? You can use both of those skills in this Benefits Coordinator position. We are currently recruiting for an Benefits Coordinator opportunity with a leading Cleveland company. It is a great environment with a dynamic team!
- Must be efficient in Excel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with a diverse customer base.
- Must be knowledgeable of or able to learn quickly current benefit rules and regulations.
- Must be able to respond to customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must be able to determine customer benefit inquiry and respond in a timely and expeditious manner.
- Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Handling Confidential Information
- Answering Phones
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate (1 year of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.