Seeking a low-housing income experienced property management professional for a client of ours in Gaithersburg MD (Lakeforest Mall area). The ideal candidate will have specific experience handling low-income housing recertifcations. Customer-service focused role with a county founded program offering a great team-oriented environment and room for growth!
On an everyday basis this individual will:
- Determine eligibility of Housing Choice Voucher program to Public Housing aplicants and current participants
- Interview clients and perform certifications and when applicable, re-certifications by collecting data needed to determine eligibility status (household occupancy, income, demographics, etc) and performing calculations
- Continual monitoring of current program participants for program compliance
- Submitting referrals
- Updating information in system
- Seeking individuals with 9 months+ with experience in low-income housing certification process
- Must be able to pass background check
- math skills
- communication skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.