We are looking for a Paralegal to support the Operationa Manager of a pre-settlement funding firm specializing in personal injury claims. The Paralegal will be responsible for reviewing submissions, file set up, reviewing information previously entered into the computer system, and conducting detailed background searches. This includes searching dockets on-line and contacting clerks as needed to obtain a current accurate case status.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Ensuring information entered into the computer system is updated and accurate
- Perform background searches on Attorneys and Claimants utilizing research tools provided
- Enter data into CRM to build a case & deal from lead submission
- Notate files with any red flags found in searches and assign to underwriting for review
- Conduct updated searches as needed and summarizing critical changes in search results
- Build and maintain strong relationships and demonstrate strong communication and follow up skills which will assist with the document collection, underwriting and funding processes.
- paralegal (3 years of experience is required)
- personal injury
- detail oriented
- Data Entry
- communication skills
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Decision Making
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.