Randstad is currently representing a local Senior Living Community that is in need of a Medical Billing and Collections Specialist. The primary responsibility of this position is to perform the billing and collection of commercial insurance claims and invoicing, assist with Private Pay invoicing and collections, adjust and maintain accounts. The working environment will require a sense of urgency as well as a keen attention to detail. You will also follow up with customers via phone, email and fax, so customer service is a must have. If this sounds like the type of role for you, please apply today!
• Prepare, submit, and review complete and accurate claims and invoicing for payment to insurance companies, third party payers and private payers on a timely basis.
• Review insurance and third party contracts and/or billing guidelines on an ongoing basis to ensure billing criteria is met.
• Receive, research and respond to denial letters and requests for additional information ensuring that a complete response including required supporting and/or correcting documentation is sent within the required timeframes.
• Assist with and/or take responsibility for invoicing, reconciliation, analysis and collection of Private Pay accounts as needed.
• Assess delinquent accounts and prepare reports to identify potential uncollectible balances to assist in establishing an adequate reserve for bad debts.
• Review ancillary charges on each claim to ensure accuracy to the relative vendor invoice.
- CPT Codes
- Data Entry
- Claims Processing
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Medicare Compliance
- Medical Billing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Medical Collections (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.