Randstad is looking for medical call center professionals to add to their team for an exciting position as a Medical Call Center Specialist with an established biotech and pharmaceutical company in the Rancho Bernardo area. ***Position is a Work From Home role, as of now, due to Covid-19. This, however, can change at any time depending on how things progress*** The Medical Call Center Specialist is responsible for supporting the operations of call center programs including reimbursement hotlines and patient assistance programs. The focus of the Medical Call Center Specialist is to help patients gain access to therapies they need, in some cases, in order to survive. The Medical Call Center Program Specialist responds to requests from customers, who may include patients, physicians, hospital staff, pharmacists, and distributors.
• Handle incoming calls from customers, and place outgoing calls to patients and healthcare partners.
• Document calls in appropriate tracking system, handle/escalate calls per established guidelines and procedures.
• Conduct insurance research on behalf of patients to determine if they are eligible for their prescribed therapy.
• Work with partner distributors and pharmaceutical manufactures to request products per assigned program guidelines and track shipments.
• Be familiar with the market place and the insurance options available to educate patients on available options as appropriate.
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Active Listening
- Typing and Data Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.