Do you enjoy being active, working in a warehouse environment and have shipping experience? We are looking for a materials clerk to handle our inventory control. This position is responsible for all aspetcts of the inventory processes to ensure that there is no stoppage in production due to lack of inventory. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to showcase their expertise!
- Work with all aspects of inventory to document and train inventory procedures, as and when needed
- Assist with all aspects of the shipping and receiving department, specific to the areas of small order shipments pulled from the ‘store’
- Handle all put backs from the production floor as well as putting away received materials into inventory
- Work closely with purchasing and champion the accuracy of the inventory levels within both the physical inventory area as well as within the ERP system through out of cycle counts ensuring adequate inventory levels are maintained to support production and prevent production stoppages
- Identify and develop internal processes and procedures that are compliant with corporate processes/requirements and ensure all required administrative actions are completed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Inventory (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.