Do you have Customer Service or Data Entry but interested in moving into the Healthcare Industry? Look no further--this job is for you! We are working with a local Medical Records company that is looking to expand their workforce. The position is a full-time temporary to permanent opportunity right in the Delaware County area! Hours are 9AM-6PM Monday-Friday! Great benefits with the company once you are permanent! If you are interested in hearing more, apply now and we will reach out with more information!
- Provide excellent customer service to patients
- Ability to manage large amounts of incoming calls and e-mails
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with customers through various channels
- Ensure customer satisfaction is a primary goal
- Follow procedures, guidelines, and policies set in place
- Medical Records
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.