Government contractor located in downtown Silver Spring seeking Research Assistant to support in the implementation and assessment of a government program in the education space. Seeking individual with experience using SPSS, MS Suite and experience using web-based survey software (e.g., SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics) is highly preferred. This position will be remote with the intention of returning to the office at some point in 2021.
- Compile, code, and sort information, following established protocols.
- Review data for discrepancies and verify for accuracy.
- Enter data into Excel spreadsheets, SPSS databases, and web-based systems.
- Help develop data collection instruments and protocols.
- Maintain files and correspondence related to data requests.
- Conduct web-based literature searches.
- Create tables and charts in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Help prepare reports and research papers.
- Answer calls and assist grantees.
- Assist with meeting planning.
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.