Do you have previous office, administrative, or clerical experience? Are you looking for an opportunity to continue developing your skills into a career in the finance industry? Randstad is now hiring Loan Document Specialists for a large Fortune 500 Financial Institution in the Twin Cities. Our client is one of the largest financial service institutions in the country and currently, they are seeking top talent for a variety of long term (up to 24 months) positions. These roles have amazing potential for permanent hire! What's in it for you? -Work for a Top Financial Fortune 500 company with tons of opportunity for hire -Beautiful campus environment, cafeteria and coffee shops on site -Work with an amazing team of people! To apply: Please apply to this job posting or call our office @ 612-339-0416 to speak to a Randstad Representative.
- Processing closing and compliance documents on loans
- Reviewing completed loan packages against system data
- Correcting errors to loan packages and/or system data
- Obtaining missing information and resolving exception processing issues
- Administrative Duties (6 months of experience is required)
- Customer Service (6 months of experience is required)
- Loan Processing
- Loan Closing and Compliance
- Data Entry and Accuracy
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.