We have partnered with a global medical device company that is hiring for a long term temporary Material Handler position located in Elmsford, NY. This position could transition to permanent based on business needs. The pay rate is $18.00/hour. The ideal candidate should have 3 + years of experience in Inventory Handling and Logistics. We are seeking a candidate with high attention to detail as you will be inspecting medical devices, in addition this job requires good computer skills and excellent communication skills. Job Description The Material Handler ensures the timely processing of kits/sets. This could include, but is not limited to, checking in sets, verifying completeness, restocking, creating new kits from sterile implant skus, and other basic set maintenance. You will also be required to function with minimal supervision to ensure that work flow is uninterrupted and that all customer requirements are met within the functional area.
- Instrumental in order fulfillment process including order pulling, order prep, and utilizing the proper modes of transportation to process the shipment
- Use the system to receive, inspect, replenish both implant or instrument kits.
- Inspection Process – ensure kits are delivered complete and ready for surgery (customer service focus)
- Controlling inventory through the use of available system tools to ensure accuracy for implants (part number level) and instrument sets (set and lot number level) in hospital consignments, rep trunk stocks, and in office(s)/storage locations.
- Stock and/or return products
- Maintaining appropriate inventory levels (both implants and instruments) to meet the needs of the territory while adhering to company days on hand and turn objectives.
- Product Handling
- planning skills
- Inventory (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Material Handling (3 years of experience is required)
- Temporary position
- Stock Handling
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.