Are you looking to gain more experience as an analyst? Randstad is now hiring candidates for a large Fortune 500 Financial Institution in Minneapolis. Our client is one of the largest financial service institutions in the country and currently, they are seeking top talent for a variety of long term (up to 24 months) positions. These roles have amazing potential for permanent hire. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to gain more experience analyizing information within a financial enviroment.
What's in it for you?
-Cafeteria/Cafe Shop on site. -Room for career growth and development! -May have opportunity to work from home!
- answering questions pertaining to all areas of loan servicing including payment research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection
- researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions
- conducting periodic audits of loan files
- coordinate property inspections, lien priority and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation
- perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process
- Customer Service
- Loan Processing or Servicing
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.