Looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the Sales/Marketing Department?
We are currently in search of a Sales Administrative Assistant with 2 or more years of experience to join an organization where promoting internally is the end goal! This position is primarily responsible for providing the Sales and Marketing Department with administrative and clerical support. This includes data entry, answering telephones, creating and maintaining sales reports, emailing, filing, and performing other general office duties that otherwise relieves the department of clerical work.
- Runs and maintains the department’s daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports
- Works with Sales Team to provide and analyze sales data
- Is responsible for creating all sample requests for the inside and outside sales team and running daily reports for the samples department to fulfill.
- Arranges plant tours
- Plans and schedules company events.
- Assists as back up coverage for company phone lines.
- Has a unique opportunity of working with teammates across all departments including outside sales, manufacturing, accounting and samples department.
- Reliable, dependable, and a positive “can do” attitude!
- Someone who strives to meet goals/ expectations and willing to go above & beyond
- Data Entry (detailed oriented)- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel/ manipulating spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) yr of admin/ customer service experience
- Prefered: Experience in CRM/ ERP systems specifically Sales Force & Adobe Suite
- Oral Communication (3 years of experience is required)
- Organization (2 years of experience is required)
- Problem Solving (2 years of experience is required)
- Administrative Duties (2 years of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments (2 years of experience is required)
- Creating Presentations
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Web Conferencing
- CRM (1 year of experience is required)
- Answering Phones (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Collection (1 year of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is required)
- Multi-tasking (2 years of experience is required)
- Preparing Agendas (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.