We are looking for a liable Part Time Bank Teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the “frontline” of our bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in banking or financial services
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and basic mathematical skills
Benefits and perks:
- Mileage reimbursement for your travels to our community branches.
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering tuition reimbursement for approved courses.
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
Assist members with their transactions.
Recognize member needs and make referrals that may be of benefit to them.
Give your best every day to provide top-notch service.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Bank Transactions
- Customer Service Oriented
- Basic Math Skills
- Cash Handling
- Schedule Adherence
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 3 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.