Please email resumes to email@example.com -
- 3+ years' experience of working as Change Management Consultant
- Significant experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Experience with project management tracking through software tools like Excel, Project, SharePoint etc.
- Excel skills
- communication skills, with close attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Exeprienced with implementation within departmental processes from scratch / putting all departments together in one process BS or BA degree in a related field; PMP or PRIN
- CE II certification will be a bonus
- Create a project plan to ensure that production moves are transferred seamlessly from one site to the other
- Coordinate engagement between and within departments, e.g., production, Quality, Customer Service, Shipping etc.
- Ensure validity in production startup dates and assess committed volume
- Track progress against work plan and move projects along if stalled
- Help the project manager create summaries for the executive team, including costing scenarios
- Ensure CapEx and other cost budgets and actuals are captured and tracked
- Project Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Product Management
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.