Do you have experience as a Reimbursement Support Speacilist? Do you have an interest in the Medical Device Industry? Than this job is for you! Reimbursement Support (NRS) Representative is a part of the Operations team and is responsible for completing benefit investigations (BIs) on behalf of providers, by outlining potential TMS coverage for their patients. This includes interacting with insurance carriers to research relevant CPT codes, documenting benefit investigation results, and reporting back to the provider’s offices with key information to help patients in need pursue treatment. The individual will also collaborate with our field Reimbursement team members to help explain benefit information to the patients and providers. The position also includes the administrative function of logging new Benefit Investigation inquiries as they are requested. This role includes executing a high volume of work (completing 20-25 benefit investigations daily) as this department relays time sensitive information to the provider’s offices.
- Reach out to payers to verify potential patient coverage for providers
- Aptitude to explain reimbursement coverage information clearly and concisely
- Respond to all inquiries promptly with professionalism and accuracy
- Follow all policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Resolve all inbound customer BI inquiries and follow through to completion
- Problem solve and handle escalated issues appropriately
- Work with all Neuronetics field staff to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to meet all department objectives and metrics for BI completion
- Ability to handle high volume efficiently and organize multiple priorities.
- Compliance to all department Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Medical Software
- communication skills
- Verbal Communication
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.