Local nonprofit seeking mission-driven individual to assist in fielding phone inquiries about their services. The ideal candidate will have recent customer service experience and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Individuals who are both English and Spanish speaking are highly preferred.
• Proven ability to give positive customer service to clients
• Compile and enter data of customer into proprietary software
• Handling scheduling questions, coordinate with managers and coworkers
• General office duties such a screening, data entry, filing
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.