We are looking to hire a compassionate, experienced, Occupational Health Nurse for immediate openings in the Anderson, SC area! These positions offer competitive pay and an opportunity to develop additional skills in a growing market!
The Occupational Nurse provides site-wide leadership and expertise in matters of work-related health to ensure regulatory compliance and promote a zero harm culture and productivity of employees by developing and implementing strategies, policies, and programs to effectively deliver work-related health services. Areas of expertise may include but are not limited to: medical treatment, workers’ compensation, first responder programs, ergonomics, wellness programs, and family medical leave. For immediate consideration, please apply with your UPDATED resume to set-up a phone interview.
- Promote and assist in establishing a zero harm culture by developing site-wide strategies for work-related health through collaboration with the business, EHS, and other stakeholders. This may include conducting research on the effects of hazardous work conditions or workplace exposures, which may include gathering and analyzing data and reporting findings.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. regulatory agencies and professional standards for occupational health care by supporting corporate standards and programs which may include industrial hygiene or hearing conversation programs.
- Provide support for issues dealing with work-related health, worker productivity, health and wellness, medical surveillance, fitness for duty, incident investigations, and complex case management for workers ’ compensation claims, Americans Disability Act, and Family Medical Leave Act.
- Support in areas of ergonomics including ergonomic assessments and inquiries.
- Occupational Health (2 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing environment (2 years of experience is required)
- SC Registered Nurse (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.