Our client in the Downtown Phoenix area is seeking a Data Entry Operator to join their team! This is a long term temporary opportunity with no set end date. Your primary responsibility will be entering data from the clients records into the database. They are ideally seeking a candidate with one year of experience. Pay: $12.00 per hour Location: Dowtown Phoenix Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm *Benefits available to you through Randstad during your temporary period.
• Entering information into computer databases for effective record keeping.
• Organizing files and collecting data to be entered into the computer.
• Must have good typing skills and a low error rate.
• Must be able to get along with staff and have the initiative to ask questions.
• Needs to be able to handle heavy data entry.
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.