Are you a customer service expert? We are actively seeking Customer Service Representatives to join the Radial team.
We offer a climate controlled work enviroment with a large personal workspace. You will need to complete training onsite in Brunswick GA at Radial. Once you have completed the 2 week required on-site training you are eligible to work from home or in the building. If you choose to work from home be prepared to work in the building for up to 3 weeks, post-training.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) with overtime as well as health benefits, monthly bonuses, and a 401K retirement account. Overtime pay is time and a half. We are also now offering $50 a week perfect attendance bonus.
If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you!
- Respond to customer phone and email inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Review customer accounts and identifies options that meet their current needs.
- Answer customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in clear and thorough detail.
- Good problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.