Are you a stellar EA that can work well under pressure with high level executives? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Executive Assistant to support the SVP of the Creative Division for a major music publishing organization located in West Hollywood. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals with music industry experience are encouraged to apply today!
- Professional verbal and written communication meeting highest levels of customer service
- Answering telephones, direct incoming calls and take messages
- Preparing meeting agendas, attend meetings, and arranging heavy travel / itineraries.
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports
- Scheduling and meeting planning, including creating agendas and presentations. Assist with special projects as needed.
- Microsoft Office
- Music Industry
- Executive Support
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.