Randstad is currently recruiting for a local government agency looking for assistance in their department. All employees are expected to maintain the highest level of professionalism when interacting with clients. Job tenure and work experience are all taken into consideration when applying for positions.
Pay: $17.03/HR Location: Downtown Phoenix, 85007
Benefits: Randstad offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time after 90 days.
This position will serve as a Help Desk Coordinator for the Department, located in Phoenix, Arizona, as part of the Informatics Unit. This position will be the primary point of contact for at least 2 centralized email help desks that are currently in use by the department.
-Training will be provided to the selected candidate as well as written documentation/protocols for reference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet management
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight as well as with other team members or program staff
- Help desk coordination
- High level of attention to detail
- Customer service experience
- Experience in continuous quality improvement.
- Experience in public health surveillance
- Monitoring at least 2 centralized email Help Desk accounts throughout working hours
- Responding to and providing technical assistance to users regarding general system related questions or concerns either through email, video call, or phone (templated emails available for some scenarios) (for example, password resets for accounts)
- Forwarding emails to designated teams for follow up, including disease specific subject matter experts or information technology specialists
- Creating and distributing of user credentials to designated system liaisons or users and/or following up with liaisons to ensure proper documentation
- Tracking, creating and/or updating of system accounts and/or permissions in the electronic disease surveillance system or other Informatics systems (templated emails available for some scenarios)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Help Desk (2 years of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.