Do you prefer to work more "behind the scenes" and enjoy typing and data entry? We are looking for customer service representatives to validate and document requested data through phone, fax or email contact at a financial company in the local area. Do you love helping others and have a sense of urgency with issue resolution? The ideal candiate will be an excellent communicator and listener! This position will allow you to promote quickly, within this energetic, tight-knit team! If you're looking for a position where you can serve as an asset to your company while making a difference in others' lives, we have the ideal position for you!
- Validate/complete and document requested data through phone, fax or email contact
- Perform clerical, phone, operational, or manual work
- Analyze and research more in-depth data of information requested, utilizing appropriate resources
- Accept stretch assignments provided by management that include but are not limited to report generation, training, development of documentation for training/education/best-practices
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Written Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Typing Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.