Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career path?
Are you great at helping customers with a smile on your face?
Our client in Winston-Salem, NC is looking for talent with concrete customer service skills and a high learning agility. This client has endless opportunities to gain knowledge and advance your career in the Benefit Administration field. The office offers a host of amenities for you to enjoy including: a world class cafeteria with options to please every palette, a on site convenient store, and most importantly professional and friendly managers who are invested in your professional growth!
If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk to you. If your friends are also seeking an opportunity of this sort, we'd like to talk to them, too!
- Continuous evaluation throughout training period
- Actively participates in training and is able to define terminology and navigate through computer system expediently.
- Meets/exceeds any established quality expectations and quantity quotas established.
- Meets/exceeds high level of customer satisfaction.
- Meets attendance expectations.
- Maintains strict adherence to security policies.
- Displays a high level of professionalism.
- Adheres to phone schedule and meets operational targets around adherence, handle time, call backs, etc
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Adapting to Change
- Call Center Support
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.