Are you looking to join a company that can provide great stability and a great work environment? We are currently looking for Quality Inspectors on 2nd shift to join a global manufacturer of printed products in Raleigh, NC. This company consistently promotes from within and other opportunites are possible once brought on permanently.
Looking to get paid weekly? We can provide that alongside side an incredible team environment and an upbeat culture in return for your hard work.
This is an excellent temp to hire opportunity for candidates with previous experience in Quality roles that are looking for a position that provides plenty of training and opportunity for growth. Please apply with your resume as soon as possible so we can begin scheduling interviews this week.
During your first month, you will train during 1st shift to be qualified for the finishing operator position. After the first month, you will work the regular 2nd shift scheduled (3pm-1am). No previous experience as a finishing operator is required as training will be provided but experience in a print environment or in quality control is very helpful! Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Inspect labels for visual imperfections based on job specifications.
- Remove defective labels and manually replace with proper horizontal and vertical positioning.
- Replace long sequence of defective labels by splicing and re-taping pursuant to job specifications.
- Re-inspect labels for proper adhesion as they are rolled after initial inspection.
- Review computer scanning of labels for non-visually detected imperfections. Make label adjustments and/or replacements accordingly.
- Inspect back-numbered labels for proper sequence.
- Rewind labels onto rolls after inspection is complete
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- good attendance
- Standing 8 hours
- Quality Assurance
- Product Inspection
- Quality Control
- machine operation
- chemical mixing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 3 PM - 1 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.