Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? An established Business Solutions company is looking for a Financial Risk Analyst to join their Risk team. The Financial Risk Analyst will manage daily audits of vendor transactions and develop test strategies to continue driving profit and mitigate loss or areas of risk. If you feel that your experience is a match for the responsibiliities of this role please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify business challenges and opportunities, using modeling and analytics to deliver recommendations as well as strategic or tactical recommendations.
- Analyze business performance and strategies to drive forecasting, staffing, and drive business insights.
- Manage and manipulate large data sets using a variety of software packages.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate test strategies with a focus on driving profitability.
- Effectively communicate analytical approach, relevant findings, and recommendations with supporting evidence throughout the organization.
- Perform ad-hoc queries and create ad-hoc reports to support analysis.
- Interact with various business area managers on a regular basis.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities leveraging strong quantitative, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Accounting Coursework (2 years of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Advanced Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication (2 years of experience is required)
- Oral Communication (2 years of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail (2 years of experience is required)
- Organization (3 years of experience is required)
- Working Independently (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.