If you are an experienced Maintenance Tech with up to 5 years of experience and are seeking a secure opportunity with a large company in Maryland that has an excellent benefit package including salary of $64,000-$65,000 and medical, dental, vision, and 401K; please email your resume as soon as possible to email@example.com Seeking Maintenance Techs!! Apply Today! Three Shifts Available - Choose Your Shift!
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Functions
- Monitor, maintain, and repair all boilers, pumps, compressors, filters, tanks and equipment found in the machine rooms.
- Maintain and repair all electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical systems and associated components.
- Maintain and repair all pasteurizing equipment.
- Maintain and repair all automated conveyors, case handling, filling and packaging equipment.
- Maintain and repair blow molding equipment.
- Maintain and repair all high- and low-pressure plumbing, piping, and vacuum systems.
- Fabricate and build necessary components as required.
- Troubleshoot to the component level any problems of the above-mentioned equipment, read electrical schematics and blueprints.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 75lbs
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 AM - 12 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.