If you are an experienced Maintenance Tech with up to 5 years of experience repairing food manufacturing equipment and wish to join a growing team then this is the job for you!! There are multiple shifts available with excellent salary and full benefits to include medical, dental, vision & 401K. Email your resume as soon as possible to email@example.com Seeking Experienced Maintenance Tech in Maryland--Reach out Today!!
- Monitor, maintain, and repair all boilers, pumps, compressors, filters, tanks and equipment found in the machine rooms.
- Maintain and repair all electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical systems and associated components.
- Maintain and repair all pasteurizing equipment.
- Maintain and repair all automated conveyors, case handling, filling and packaging equipment.
- Maintain and repair blow molding equipment.
- Maintain and repair all high- and low-pressure plumbing, piping, and vacuum systems.
- Fabricate and build necessary components as required.
- Troubleshoot to the component level any problems of the above-mentioned equipment, read electrical schematics and blueprints.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 75lbs
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electronic Maintenance
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 4 AM - 12 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.