We are looking for a competent Office Clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls or take messages
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail
- Schedule appointments and receive customers or visitors
- Provide general information to staff, clients, or the public
- Type, format, or edit routine memos or other reports
- Copy, file, and update paper and electronic documents
- Prepare and process bills and other office documents
- Collect information and perform data entry
- Microsoft Office
- Front Desk
- Following Instructions
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.