Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you an organized professional who enjoys creating efficient systems in your work environments? Randstad may have the position for you. Randstad is looking for well-polished, skilled Administrative Assistants well versed in the trade of business administration. The right candidates will have great organizational skills and adequate technological knowledge. Experience communicating with different departments will also be critical for this role .
- Tracking meeting minutes, organizing zoom conference calls with other department chairs and supervisors.
- Written and verbal communication will be imperative for this role. This role will also be in charge of composing memos, letters and emails for their organization.
- The right candidate will have good phone handling skills and the ability to take on many tasks at once.
- There are instances where the Administrative Assistant must complete tasks they did not plan for, so versatility is a critical characteristic.
- Excel Spreadsheets (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Oral Communication
- Creating Presentations
- Problem Solving
- Answering Phones
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.