Are you a skilled Accounts Payable professional looking for a new opportunity? Do you pay careful attention to details and complete your work with precision? If you have a positive, can-do attitude you will fit right in with the team. In addition to technical skills, you need to bring a variety of soft skills to the table, including communication abilities and willingness to develop new processes to create efficiency. Your advanced Excel and SAP knowledge will help you complete all job duties with this company. As an accounts payable clerk, you will update and maintain records for over 100 existing accounts and assist with invoicing. You will work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors in the manufacturing industry. In addition, you will also process, review and assure that payments are sent, both internally and externally.
- Paying vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Orders
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.