Are you an experienced Quality Assurance Technician who is flexible, detail-oriented, and thrives on solving tough problems? We are looking for an individual to champion the quality of our products using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects. If you are looking to stand out in your field this may be the opportunity for you.Responsibilities
The essential functions of this role include
- Verify that product conforms to specified requirements.
- Prepare pump units for testing and perform inspection and testing procedures per test sheet QF8262 on the equipment using available/designed test equipment.
- Prepare and assist specialized pump tests such as hydrostatic, capacity, head, NPSH, suction lift, duty point, etc using available/designed test equipment.
- Set up and disassemble equipment used for testing
- Analyze productions samples to evaluate quality
- Daily maintenance of testing equipment and test facility
- Set up units and assist various training sessions, schools, etc.
- Test subassemblies and components using available/designed test fixtures.
- Perform basic troubleshooting techniques on pump units
- Must know how to use a laser tach & Refractometer
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Use of hand and power tools (1 year of experience is required)
- Setting up test equipment
- Troubleshooting (1 year of experience is required)
- Perform basic inspection (1 year of experience is required)
- Quality Control
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.