Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Disease Investigator. We are looking for someone who is comfortable on the phone, has great computer skills, and has exemplary customer service skills.
Multiple hours are available for days, nights and weekends.
Position will be located in Elizabethtown. This is not a remote position.
This is a great opportunity for those who want to help during this time! Just need to have experience working with the community.
Must have experience in one of the following:
- Clinical healthcare (RN, LPN)
- Social Worker
- Case Management
- Public Health Degree or pursuing Medical Degree
In this position you will reach out to individuals who may have been exposed to COVID-19 via phone. You will provide support via phone to these individuals in regards to social distancing and monitoring their symptoms on a daily basis.
- Investigate to identify those who have come in contact with someone who has COVID-19
- Provide support and processes of appropriate steps to take for those affected by COVID-19
- Maintain privacy and professionalism
- Assist in providing additional support resources during quarantine
- Following up with those who have tested positive and that have come in contact with who have tested positive for COVID-19
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Healthcare (1 year of experience is required)
- Case Management
- Public Health Management
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.