A leading provider of paper-based packaging solutions is looking for a temporary Business/Data Analyst to assist with their year-end system access review project. We are looking for someone with excellent excel skills, great communication skills as well as organized and detailed oriented. This will a 2 month assignment.
1. Review the lists received from IT and separate them into different lists (by location). Reconcile the number of records by location with the original files for completeness and accuracy and distribute the lists to different locations.
2. Review the files returned by the business owners and ensure they meet our quality standards – e.g., review comments are clear, reviewer name sand review dates are documented, independent review is performed, re-perform termination checks.
3. Follow up with the business owners to resubmit the files when #2 is not clear.
4. Consolidate all changes into one file per system and provide the files to IT for them to make changes.
5. Verify that the changes made by IT are completed and accurate.
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- Entering Data
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.