We are seeking strong financial processors for a large Des Moines financial giant. For this role you must have previous mortgage experience. The ability to be given a goal for each day/ week and able to meet and exceed metrics, with minor errors. The opportunity for growth is available so get in on the bottom floor!
- Processing closing and compliance documents on loans
- Reviewing completed loan packages against system data
- Correcting errors to loan packages and/or system data
- Obtaining missing information and resolving exception processing issues
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Administrative Duties (6 months of experience is required)
- Customer Service (6 months of experience is required)
- Loan Processing
- Loan Closing and Compliance
- Data Entry and Accuracy
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.