Are you accurate, precise and good on the phones? We are looking for a self-motivated Dispatcher and Data Entry Specialist to support the workload increase for an industry leading waste management provider in the East Bay Area. The ideal candidate has 2, + years of experience regularly performing data entry, dispatching and routing of trucks across a pre-mapped territory. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position to start is for a 30-day contract, with the potential opportunity to extend into a longer contractual opportunity. The ideal candidate must be available to consistently work Monday - Friday, 1 PM - 9 PM, without pre-existing time-off requests. This role pays $22 - $23/hour.
- Ability to accurately type 50, plus words per minute;
- Dispatch and route Waste Management trucks throughout assigned territorial coverage area;
- Management of drivers schedules, routes, and logistical coordination;
- Ability to navigate Customer Relationship Management software platforms, including Salesforce, SAP or Customer Specific software: RISE.
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication
- Typing Skills
- Scheduling (2 years of experience is required)
- Scheduling Appointments
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.