A wonderful San Diego mortgage company is looking for an Escrow Assistant to join their team! They are located in Mission Valley and offer a great team environment! The ideal candidate will be a team player who likes to keep very busy! Attention to detail is also a key requirement for this position.
• Order payoffs.
• Handle all file requirements prior to closing, liens, judgements, bankruptcy
• Collect client tax information
• Handle HOA letters, bylaws, financials, etc.
• Verify accuracy of all documents.
• Prepare Power of Attorneys and Deeds
• Work with Escrow Officers on timelines
• Handle phones and walk ins
• Back up reception duties
- Data Collection (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (5 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (5 years of experience is required)
- Escrow Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Answering Phones (3 years of experience is required)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Written Communication
- Scheduling Appointments
- Web Conferencing
- Maintaining Calendars
- Decision Making
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.