Randstad has partnered with an incredible company hiring an IT Support / Customer Support professional. This role is perfect for anyone passionate about IT and helping others! If you have Helpdesk Support experience - send your resume immediately to: email@example.com
This role is a 90-day contract with the potential to go longer.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Refers more complex problems to senior level.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personal requests for hands on and remote technical support
- Support will include Active Directory, iPhone/Android, Office 365, SCCM imaging, VMWare, basic networking
- Documents, tracks and monitors problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- May involve use of problem management database and help desk systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 2 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Technical Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Desktop Support (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.