Our client is looking for the next Inside Sales associate that has a wide range of responsibilities, where the #1 responsibility is to provide outstanding customer service while increasing sales volume on every telephone call received. If you think this is the opportunity for you, reach out to me today to learn more about this opportunity!
- Input and maintenance of all sales orders, including follow-up, shipping and tracking coordination with warehouse.
- Monitor and release all applicable online orders, including follow-up, shipping and tracking coordination with warehouse.
- Research and provide ETA’s for any backordered product.
- Be knowledgeable of quoted projects, dealer agreements, price lists, personal use and RMA procedures as well as merchandise availability.
- Continuously build and strengthen B2B relationships with our dealer network.
- Be knowledgeable of all related reports, including backorder, suspense, open and warehouse.
- Be knowledgeable of all brands, benefits, specs, installation, care & use manuals, and literature and manufacturer websites.
- Be knowledgeable of current marketing programs, spiffs and new products.
- Computer knowledge and experience is a must.
- Experience with Microsoft office and the ability to learn software programs; Syspro, Datamagine, RMA module, Quote module, MapPoint.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 3 hrs of overtime per week
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette (3 years of experience is required)
- Cold Calling (3 years of experience is required)
- B2B Sales (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.